Benefits and Services
Pepperdine alumni can find a variety of local and national deals with the Pepperdine PerksConnect Program. Visit the PerksConnect webpage, create an account, and discover available discounts today.
Alumni ID Card
Your Alumni ID card confirms your alumni status with Pepperdine's benefits partners and allows access to many Pepperdine campus resources (see below). To request your digital Alumni ID card, visit this page.
Please allow up to 48 hours for processing of your digital alumni ID card. Be sure to provide a valid email address upon filling out the form to ensure successful email delivery.
Pepperdine's alumni directory is available to all alumni through PeppConnect. In this unique virtual community, Pepperdine alumni, faculty, staff, and parents have made themselves available to offer the exact resources you're looking for in one convenient location. Log in to PeppConnect today to make connections that will help you succeed.
Pepperdine Information Technology (IT) is offering Google accounts including access to the Google application suite to alumni who graduated April 2016 and later. Find more information on the IT website.
Alumni have access to use many Pepperdine campus facilities, including Campus Recreation and Pepperdine Libraries. Follow this link to find out more about use of Pepperdine facilities.
Alumni receive many additional benefits, including:
- Personalized coverage and exclusive savings through our sponsors Liberty Mutual Home & Auto Insurance and Mercer Consumer
- Access to banking services through University Credit Union
- Discounts on select seats for most performances at Pepperdine's Lisa Smith Wengler Center for the Arts
- A 10% discount on clothing and gifts purchased online from the Pepperdine Bookstore (Email email@example.com for a discount code. Some restrictions apply.)
- Travel discounts for select car rental vendors and hotel chains
- Amusement Park & Show Discounts